Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just one of those days.

 Have you ever had one of those days where it goes from bad to worse? Well today was that day. I thought I had plans but ended up alone all day...

 So today is my boyfriend's dad's birthday and I thought I was going to spend the day with his family like I normally do for birthdays so I freed my schedule. Turns out it bit me in the butt. Apparently they went to Alcatraz which is totally awesome, but I missed out. Little did I know that I could have been invited. I know my boyfriend really didn't know it was a group thing but wouldn't you at least ask if your girlfriend, knowing she was already supposed to hang out with the family, could go? I know his brain doesn't think like that.. Sometimes it comes in handy, but it really sucked today...

 I know I shouldn't be bummed out but for some reason I am. I don't know, it makes me feel as if his family doesn't like me so they didn't bother letting my boyfriend know that it was a group trip. Maybe they really just didn't want to be around me.. Heck, I really don't want to be around me, but I don't have a choice. I don't know. I'm just really bummed out and a tad disappointed. Again I know I shouldn't be, but I am.. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment