Friday, May 31, 2013

5/31/13

Dear God,

I know it's been a while since I've talked you. I should be better at this but to be honest I'm really not! Praying is probably the one thing I suck at. Well you probably know this already about me since you know everything lol. 

Anyways God, I pray for Megan this morning. I pray that her surgery goes well and that you keep her safe while she's under. I know she's had surgery before but I still pray that you make everything go well so that alisa doesn't have to worry. 

God I pray for my Furbby and that's he's safe somewhere. He hasn't come home yet and I pray that you bring him back to my family and I. He needs to be home with his family. Plus I already lost one cat, I don't really want to lose another one :(
 
Anyways God, I pray you give me strength with all that's been going on in my life. I know I have a tendency to forget to work on our relationship. In your precious name, 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment