Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A year and half! Say what????

Our very first picture together!!!
 
So today is Reno and I's year and half anniversary!! Holy moly! This man has made me so happy since day one. He treats me right and actually loves me back! Who knew?? lol.
Honestly, I've never thought I'd meet a man who i would see myself being with for the rest of my life. Just looking at out first picture together (well first picture being official) makes me very happy, and a tad bit giddy inside!
 
Reno being silly :)
 
So what can I say about this man right here... Well for one he's AMAZING! :) He's very weird, makes me laugh regardless, very talented, loves Monty Python, and so much more!
I love the fact that even though he's not a touchy feely person like me, he has his own way of showing how much he cares. He also gives hints about the future even when he doesn't realize it! hehe ;)
He's also changed me in a way I never thought i could change. He makes me a better person, and he also brought me back to Christ.
Even when we have our rough days.. weeks... months... (yes months) we still find a way to love and grow together as a couple and as individuals.  I just know in my heart that this is the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with even if it hasn't crossed his mind yet. I love him so much and care for him just as much and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Here's some pictures for you to enjoy..
 
Us being silly!

Oh how I love my roman soldier

Our first new years together :)

Antioch High fundraiser

Nerds by heart!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment