Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random thought

 So do you think a year and half is a good time to talk about marriage? This has been on my mind for a while now. I know I have a hard time bringing it up to Reno, and it probably adds more pressure on him which sucks :( I mean shouldn't we be able to at least talk about it at least? And figure out what to do at a couple to get to that? I tried to talk about it with him yesterday. I don't know if it helped but its really been on my mind. I mean you can't date forever? Or at least I hope you can't. I really feel as if he's so terrified of that commitment that he's just going to date me forever. So how should I bring it up without making him feel pressured? Sigh... I hope he realizes that I'm not going anywhere like everyone else did. Info love him very much and want to spend the rest of my life with him.. I just hope one day he feels the same way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment