Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6-12-13

Dear God,
I am really struggling lately with a number of issues. I am very hurt and very stressed and I don't want to be. Lord please heal me from my hurt I'm carrying.  Please help me get through everything! 

Lord, I pray for Reno and I. We're really struggling to get through this Rachel issue so please give us strength to get through this as couples and as individuals. I know this is very stressful for Reno so please Lord take away the stress from him. 

God, I pray for this summer, that you help everyone working the concert series and get through it without stress and just enjoy our time with each other. I also pray for reno's business. Lord please grow DPH sound and make it as Reno wants it. He treats his company as his child so please help it grow and stay strong. 

God, once again please heal me from the hurt I feel. Help me be strong in you and in my life. I pray that you help me be Christ like toward others who aren't showing the same to me.ams if there's any where I can grow in, please help me through it. This is really heavy on my heart and I pray that you take it all away and help me focus on Reno and work and just enjoyment in life. 
 
In your mighty name, 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment