Friday, June 7, 2013

6-7-13

  Sigh... Why can't I keep my mouth shut about this whole marriage subject?? I wish I could never talk about it or bring it up, but it's really hard for me. I guess since I'm ready before Reno is that it's easy for me to talk about. But every time I remotely bring it up, I get a very mean look :( 
 Is it wrong for me to want to be married? I know I'm young but I know I'm ready. I just wished he was. But I don't understand how he couldn't be ready? I can understand financially, but it's been a year and half. You can't date forever! Plus the sexual tension is building up and being Christian, you can't have sex before marriage. And even though we've come pretty close, we still haven't yet.
 Ugh I don't know. I feel like I'm the reject girlfriend so he's taking his sweet time with everything :( is that a bad way to think? I just feel that from what he's told me about his previous relationships, that I'm the one who's not good enough to even think about marriage. :( 
 So yeah. That's my little rant for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment