Saturday, August 3, 2013

8/3/13

Dear God,
 
I don't know what to do. I feel as if I'm not doing anything right and everything feels like its Falling apart. Help guide me in the right direction. 

I pray for Reno. I know he's about to reach his stress limit so I pray that you comfort him and lead him to be the strong man I know he is. I also pray that you be with him tonight. Help him stray away with temptation and free him of his addiction. I know he's struggling to do it on his own. That's why he needs you. 

I pray for myself God. I pray that you heal me from my health issues. I'm really struggling with this H pylori I have going on. I also pray that you be with me tonight and help me be pain free so I can attempt to sleep. 

I'm your night and strong name,
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment